Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak PaddleSKU: EPA_WRSHFGBS-Amber-194cm
The Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Whitewater Kayak Paddle is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The blades are evenly balanced creating a clean bite on the water that is powerful and smooth from catch to release. The Sherpa excels in strength and is rightfully known as bomber!
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Mid-size Premium Performance Fiberglass blades
- River running/creeking design
- Ideal fit for most average size paddlers
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a compromise between swing weight & value
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 1-piece continuous weave carbon shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Size||46 x 19.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||680 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1056 g (37.25 oz)|
Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||194 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||197 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||200 cm|
- RCRyan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoNice for smaller frames
Hey! For starters I'm a strong intermediate paddler and I'm transitioning into ocean rock gardening from ordinary sea kayaking. I own a alchemy and a hammer that I use for the rocks. I'm 5.9 170lbs and medium small build. I used a powerhouse for a few rock gardening seasons and it proved to be too much blade for my wrists. I'd usually have wrist pain for a week after. I downsized to the Sherpa and I've been quite happy since.Was this helpful?
- PPeteI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoExtremely happy
I was using a straight shaft paddle and my wrist would be sore after use. When I switched to this Werner paddle my wrist were not sore after each kayaking adventure. I would highly recommend this paddleWas this helpful?