/ Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2075 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Whitewater Kayak Paddle is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The blades are evenly balanced creating a clean bite on the water that is powerful and smooth from catch to release. The Sherpa excels in strength and is rightfully known as bomber!
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a compromise between swing weight & value
- River running/creeking design
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- Optimized flex & strength
- Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A and Vinyl Chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||46 x 19.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||680 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1056 g (37.25 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- NZNathan Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAwesome paddle
This is a great paddle, first bent shaft I've owned and won't go back.
- GGannonVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat Paddle
This is a great paddle, its easier on your shoulders than the powerhouse (although not quite as powerful)
- RCRyan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNice for smaller frames
Hey! For starters I'm a strong intermediate paddler and I'm transitioning into ocean rock gardening from ordinary sea kayaking. I own a alchemy and a hammer that I use for the rocks. I'm 5.9 170lbs and medium small build. I used a powerhouse for a few rock gardening seasons and it proved to be too much blade for my wrists. I'd usually have wrist pain for a week after. I downsized to the Sherpa and I've been quite happy since.
- PPeteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoExtremely happy
I was using a straight shaft paddle and my wrist would be sore after use. When I switched to this Werner paddle my wrist were not sore after each kayaking adventure. I would highly recommend this paddle
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.