/ Werner Rip Stick 89 3-Piece Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up Paddle
Werner Rip Stick 89 3-Piece Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2125 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
MPN: RS89C3 C45 A RB
The Werner Rip Stick 89 3-Piece Adjustable Carbon Stand-Up Paddle is the answer to what stand up paddle surfers want, more power from a smaller blade. Smaller blades mean a higher cadence for bursts of speed, with a low-profile that won't trip up when executing turns.
To generate more power Werner developed an innovative double concave dihedral in the power face of the blade. The power pockets created to accelerate into more waves, outrace outside sets and blast over foam piles. Along with more power, the double concave shape of the blade face creates a super stable stroke, for all the crazy angles you find yourself paddling. The Rip Stick lets you focus on catching the wave in the perfect position without worrying about your paddling technique.
- Ultimate Performance Carbon Whitewater strength blade
- Small-size blade reduces surface area to excel in the surf, but remains powerful
- Ideal for medium to larger-statured surfers
- Low profile blade shape avoids tripping up when performing
- Increased volume to size ratio enhances buoyancy creating a feel of Popping from the water
- Ultra-thin edges for cleaner entry and exit from the water
- Increased overall flex reduces stress on body during bursts of energy
- Shaft offset keeps the blade vertical for high-cadence strokes
- Double concave dihedral creates self-centering dynamic & maximum power
- Eliminates dive and provides confident bracing
- LeverLock adjustment system with printed measurements
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||16.25” x 7.75”|
|Blade Surface Area||89 in2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||7º|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Shaft Type||3-Piece Adjustable|
|Blade Portion Length||35.5"|
|Shaft Portion Length||35.5"|
|Grip Portion Length||17"|
|Adjustment System||8” LeverLock|
|Average Weight||647 g (22.75 oz)|
Small Fit shaft option - Performance starts with the proper fit. Werner innovated small fit paddles, allowing smaller hands to be able to grasp with a lighter grip for better technique and minimized fatigue. To see if Small Fit is best for you, measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your palm (at the joint of your wrist) and measure to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure smaller than 6.5 inches, we suggest the Small Fit shaft. Longer, go to the standard shaft. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shafts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $106.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.