/ Werner Player Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Player Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1795 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Player Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle is a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This innovative design gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced tricks.
- Mid-size Premium Performance blades
- River running/creeking design
- Ideal fit for most average sized paddlers
- Carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 1-piece fiberglass shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||46 x 20.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||690 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||950 g (33.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JHJames H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLighter than a regular Player
I do notice the weight difference. I like it better than my few years old glass Player.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPowerful & Light
It's powerful yet light and durable and great for active paddling, couldn't be happier with this purchase.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $89.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.