Werner Ovation Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Ovation Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $144.25 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $144.25 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Werner Ovation Carbon Kayak Paddle brings ultimate performance to a higher level. The design and construction make it far and away the best paddling low-angle touring model. Their lightest best paddle has no detail overlooked, even down to the custom, small sized-light weight drip rings.
The Ovation is built with optimized technology that provides enough strength with minimal materials. Buoyant mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers and allow for effortless paddling, while a thin edge creates a smooth entrance and exit from the water, creating an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel.
- Mid-sized Ultimate Performance Core blades
- Full carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Quality carbon weave material
- Low angle-optimized shape allows paddling at a higher performance
- Smooth back face & thinner edges allow for a quieter catch & effortless exit of the stroke.
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Optimized flex & strentgh
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings
- Includes embroidered fleece paddle bag to protect during transport
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
|Blade Size||52 x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||643 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||546 g (19.25 oz)|
- SPStephen P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoA feather
I finally realised what featherlight meant when I started to use this paddle. It is strong, precise and exceptionally well machined. A totally new experience when paddling. Now if I can just avoid scratching it so that I count mount it on the wall between outings...Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoFeels like a feather in your hand.
I have the 240 straight shaft 2 piece paddle. I've only been kayaking for a couple of years, so I'm no expert, but this paddle is fantastic for me. I heavily research all equipment I buy, and I started out with a 2 piece Cannon Nokomis 240 Carbon straight shaft paddle with plastic blades(28-30 oz). I liked it a lot and thought it was light, until I picked up the Ovation in a kayak shop. OMG this thing feels like a feather in your hand. Eight ounces of weight is VERY noticeable in a paddle, and the all CF build quality is top shelf. The Cannon is a nice paddle, but it takes two people pulling and twisting to get it apart after a day on the water. The Ovation ferrule is surgical tight, but slides apart easily with the push of a button. This thing is expensive, but I love it. It's certainly much better than I am. And the Werner product support is outstanding. Great piece of equipment and great company.Was this helpful?