/ Werner Ovation Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Ovation Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2885 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Ovation Carbon Kayak Paddle brings ultimate performance to a higher level. The design and construction make it far and away the best paddling low-angle touring model. Their lightest best paddle has no detail overlooked, even down to the custom, small sized-light weight drip rings.
The Ovation is built with optimized technology that provides enough strength with minimal materials. Buoyant mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers and allow for effortless paddling, while a thin edge creates a smooth entrance and exit from the water, creating an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel.
- Mid-sized Ultimate Performance Core blades
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Quality carbon weave material
- Low angle-optimized shape allows paddling at a higher performance
- Smooth back face & thinner edges allow for a quieter catch & effortless exit of the stroke.
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Optimized flex & strentgh
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings
- Includes embroidered fleece paddle bag to protect during transport
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||52 x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||643 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||521 g (18.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SPStephen P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoA feather
I finally realised what featherlight meant when I started to use this paddle. It is strong, precise and exceptionally well machined. A totally new experience when paddling. Now if I can just avoid scratching it so that I count mount it on the wall between outings...
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoFeels like a feather in your hand.
I have the 240 straight shaft 2 piece paddle. I've only been kayaking for a couple of years, so I'm no expert, but this paddle is fantastic for me. I heavily research all equipment I buy, and I started out with a 2 piece Cannon Nokomis 240 Carbon straight shaft paddle with plastic blades(28-30 oz). I liked it a lot and thought it was light, until I picked up the Ovation in a kayak shop. OMG this thing feels like a feather in your hand. Eight ounces of weight is VERY noticeable in a paddle, and the all CF build quality is top shelf. The Cannon is a nice paddle, but it takes two people pulling and twisting to get it apart after a day on the water. The Ovation ferrule is surgical tight, but slides apart easily with the push of a button. This thing is expensive, but I love it. It's certainly much better than I am. And the Werner product support is outstanding. Great piece of equipment and great company.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $144.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.