/ Oar Rights
- ESEric S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI'm a fairly new rower
I'm a fairly new rower and these really help me stay on track and not waste strokes when every stroke counts. I've talk with several experienced rowers as well that like them when running big water and things can get hairy for the same reason.Was this helpful?
- RBRichard B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agooar rights
Very nicely designed, good product, very good serviceWas this helpful?
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoOar Rights
Oar Rights keep your oars perpendicular to the water so you get maximum leverage from each oar stroke. If you have never rowed a boat before Oar Rights make rowing much easier.Was this helpful?
- COCowboy O.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoOar Rights
Great product, rugged product , good for beginners on the oars , bad if you have technical sections where turning the blade is required but drawing the shaft in a couple of inches to clear oar right is no big deal .. As stated before , I use these on my boats to teach beginners , but these are also great for longer trips to reduce fatigue .Was this helpful?
- MSMr. S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 years agoOar Rights
I use these on a Porta-Bote upgraded rowing setup on lakes and flat water. I use Caviness composite aluminum oars very similar to the Carlisle economy oar but they come in a longer length I wanted. I also us Outcast oarlocks though I would buy the Gigbob ones here to do it again. This system works great! It's nice and tight and the oar with oar right strokes perfect every time. The oar only slides in at the throat so they can't pop out .Was this helpful?