/ Oar Rights
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 120 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Oar Right keeps your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes. The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of your open oarlock, keeping your blade in a vertical position for the most effective stroke. It holds your oar blade vertical without locking the oar in place.
- Molded glass-filled nylon construction for years of trouble-free service
- Adjusts to fit most oars
- Feather oar blade by tugging oar in so the spline clears the oarlock horns
- Carlisle & Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve for proper fit (sold separately)
- Oar Right clamps securely to your Molded Oar Sleeve (Sleeves sold separately)
|Weight||12 oz (for size L pair)|
|Material||Molded glass fill nylon|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ESEric S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI'm a fairly new rower
I'm a fairly new rower and these really help me stay on track and not waste strokes when every stroke counts. I've talk with several experienced rowers as well that like them when running big water and things can get hairy for the same reason.
- RBRichard B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agooar rights
Very nicely designed, good product, very good service
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.