Thule Helium Pro 2 Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $129.98 with
Starting at $43.32/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The lightweight Helium Pro 2 aluminum hitch bike rack provides outstanding bike protection and easy-on, easy-off convenience. At half the weight of steel hitch racks, the Helium Pro provides easy handling. The arms fold down when not in use and the HitchSwitch lever gives you vehicle access.
- Carries up to two bikes
- Super lightweight aluminum construction makes for easy installation and removal
- Integrated anti-sway provides superior bike stability and fit and disappears when not needed
- Ample spacing prevents bike to bike contact, keeping them safe and secure during transport
- Compact cradle design accommodates a wide variety of bike sizes and frame style
- Ratcheting cradle straps quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack
- Bike arms easily fold down when not in use
- HitchSwitch lever tilts the unloaded rack down for convenient vehicle access
- Integrated cable lock secures bikes to the rack
- Tool-free SnugTite stinger quickly installs and locks the rack to your vehicle (lock included)
- Thule One Key System-compatible (two lock cores included)
- Thule BringIt! limited lifetime manufacturer guarantee
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Fits Hitch Receiver Sizes||1.25" & 2"|
|Bike Capacity||1 - 2|
|Total Weight Capacity||75 lbs.|
|Max Weight per Bike||37.5 lbs.|
|Distance Between Bikes||7"|
|Dimensions||32" x 11" x 37.3"|
|Folded Dimensions||20.7" x 11" x 37.3"|
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 1.25 or 2-inch receiver hitch
- Do not install on trailers or towed campers/RVs. Not intended for offroad use
- Not intended for tandem or recumbent bikes
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
- SCStephen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 seconds agoExcellent Experience
The Thule Helium Pro 2 was an excellent choice. Built strong and light weight. Outdoorplay exceeded my expectations with service and delivery.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars2 years agoHanging Bars Too Wide to Fit Bike
Bought rack for son to use for his mountain bike. Bike would not fit on rack even with use of adjustable bar attached. Tried every angle possible but it would not fit. Returned rack to buy platform transfer rack instead.Was this helpful?
- PPkI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWell Built
This rack is very sturdy and well built. The rack doesn't move at all while in the hitch receiver and the ratcheting buck stripes are solid and easy to use. There is a lock on the bike arm and on the hitch recover that is very well designed. I recommend purchasing a strap to secure the front wheel to preventing it from swinging while on the highway. Overall, very happy with the purchase.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoNice and light
This was easy to install. Nice and light and bikes don't rattle or touch each other.Was this helpful?