Therm-A-Rest Argo Double Wide Synthetic Blanket
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Therm-A-Rest Argo Double Wide Synthetic Blanket uses eraLoft insulation to provide packable and water-resistant warmth around camp. The soft-touch polyester lining is soft and cozy, while snap loops allow you to use the Argo by itself or as a part of your sleep system.
- Efficient & compressible
- Water-resistant synthetic fill uses hollow fibers to reduce weight without ignoring warmth
- Soft-touch polyester lining
- Drawcord at bottom edge reduces drafts & cinches around feet to keep blanket in place
- Perimeter snap loops mate w/ another Therm-a-Rest quilt, blanket or sheet
- Compresses into built-in pocket, which can double as a camp pillow
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Shell Fabrics||30D Polyester w/ DWR|
|Fill material||eraLoft Polyester Hollow Fiber|
|Line Fabrics||30D Polyester|
|Stuffed Size||14.5" x 5.25" (37 x 13 cm)|
|Dimensions||78" x 72" (198 x 182 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb 10 oz (723 g)|
|Fits||6 ft (183 cm)|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoI Like It
Works very well as a light weight camping blanket and for hot summer nights at home.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoComfortable and light
What a great blanket! The blanket is a good size that comes with the ability to tighten around the feet. Packs well into it's own pocket. Keep in mind this blanket is very light weight so probably not great for any late fall camping trips.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Blanket
This is a great camping/backpacking blanket for nights where the temp will not go below 65degrees. It is comfortable and warm. Used it a few weeks ago on the Texas coast on a bit colder night, got down to 55degrees; I was cold.Was this helpful?