/ Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack Lifejacket (PFD)
Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack Lifejacket (PFD)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 595 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Get the safety you need and complete freedom of movement while on your stand-up paddleboard with the Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack lifejacket. The easy-on, belt design leaves your upper body so completely free you may even forget you're wearing this US Coast Guard-approved life jacket.
- US Coast Guard Type V/III approved life jacket
- Universal sizing fits most individuals 16 years and older weighing 80 pounds or more
- Ideal for sailing, fishing, paddling, boating, & hunting
- Easy-on, belt style for added safety
- Patented L-Tab webbing catch secures excess belt length
- Clear arming status window makes it easy to check that your inflator is ready
- CO2 cartridge inflates the chamber in seconds with a pull of the lanyard
- Back-up oral inflation tube
- The front-mounted inflation chamber allows you to float on your back
- Adjustable neck strap gives you more stability in the water
- Triangular accessory hook with a spring clip for easy attachment of extra gear
- Zippered accessory pocket for easy access to gear
- Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
Due to shipping restrictions, the CO2 cylinder that comes with this lifejacket can only be shipped via Ground services. While the jacket can be expedited, no expedited shipping options are available for the cylinder. Also, the CO2 cylinder cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or international destinations.
|US Coast Guard Approval||Type V/III|
|Bouyancy (Fully Inflated)||22.5 lbs.|
|Dimensions||16" x 6" x 3"|
|Inflator||16-gram CO2 cylinder|
|Rearming Kit||Stearns #0925|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFunctional and fan
Excellent product..only issue slow delivery
- NNancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoComfortable and lightweight
Although we haven't had to inflate them yet fortunately, you barely know these are on! Big thumbs up!
- AAcrI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThis is nice
This is nice for SUP or any paddling for that matter. It is lightweight and doesn't restrict any movement. I use this for lighter treks and not out in the ocean where I used a full vest - I'm hoping to never have to deploy it.
- TTcI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoPFD that saves lives by being comfortable
When a PFD is this handy and comfortable there is NO excuse for not wearing it for all paddle sports, boat trips, fishing, etc. Save a life. Buy one today. Give it to someone you love. Immediately purchase separate replacement cartridges for inflation. Have each potential user "fall" in the water and learn how it works by using it. Safety gear isn't much good if you aren't sure how to use it in an emergency. Be safe
- MOM. O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove it
Great product when it is VERY hot on the paddle board and you don't want to be bothered with a vest
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $29.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.