/ Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack Lifejacket (PFD)
Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack Lifejacket (PFD)
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Buy now and earn 595 points! Sign up
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $29.98 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Get it now, pay later
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $29.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the product or service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to remedy the situation so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors.
When your order arrives, inspect all items carefully to confirm they meet your expectations. If for any reason an item does not, you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE standard shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States.*
*Exclusions apply to oversized products, certain brands like Hobie and Point 65 N, International, and Alaska/Hawaii/US Territories.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view our full shipping policy, including shipping delivery times, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in new gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800-994-4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
- Overview Overview Get the safety you need and complete freedom of movement while on your stand-up paddleboard with the Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack lifejacket. The easy-on, belt design leaves your upper body so com...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
Get the safety you need and complete freedom of movement while on your stand-up paddleboard with the Stearns Inflatable Belt Pack lifejacket. The easy-on, belt design leaves your upper body so completely free you may even forget you're wearing this US Coast Guard-approved life jacket.
- US Coast Guard Type V/III approved life jacket
- Universal sizing fits most individuals 16 years and older weighing 80 pounds or more
- Ideal for sailing, fishing, paddling, boating, & hunting
- Easy-on, belt style for added safety
- Patented L-Tab webbing catch secures excess belt length
- Clear arming status window makes it easy to check that your inflator is ready
- CO2 cartridge inflates the chamber in seconds with a pull of the lanyard
- Back-up oral inflation tube
- The front-mounted inflation chamber allows you to float on your back
- Adjustable neck strap gives you more stability in the water
- Triangular accessory hook with a spring clip for easy attachment of extra gear
- Zippered accessory pocket for easy access to gear
- Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
Due to shipping restrictions, the CO2 cylinder that comes with this lifejacket can only be shipped via Ground services. While the jacket can be expedited, no expedited shipping options are available for the cylinder. Also, the CO2 cylinder cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or international destinations.
|US Coast Guard Approval||Type V/III|
|Bouyancy (Fully Inflated)||22.5 lbs.|
|Dimensions||16" x 6" x 3"|
|Inflator||16-gram CO2 cylinder|
|Rearming Kit||Stearns #0925|
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoFunctional and fan
Excellent product..only issue slow deliveryWas this helpful?
- NNancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoComfortable and lightweight
Although we haven't had to inflate them yet fortunately, you barely know these are on! Big thumbs up!Was this helpful?
- MOM. O.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoLove it
Great product when it is VERY hot on the paddle board and you don't want to be bothered with a vestWas this helpful?
- AAcrI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThis is nice
This is nice for SUP or any paddling for that matter. It is lightweight and doesn't restrict any movement. I use this for lighter treks and not out in the ocean where I used a full vest - I'm hoping to never have to deploy it.Was this helpful?
- TTcI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoPFD that saves lives by being comfortable
When a PFD is this handy and comfortable there is NO excuse for not wearing it for all paddle sports, boat trips, fishing, etc. Save a life. Buy one today. Give it to someone you love. Immediately purchase separate replacement cartridges for inflation. Have each potential user "fall" in the water and learn how it works by using it. Safety gear isn't much good if you aren't sure how to use it in an emergency. Be safeWas this helpful?