Riverside Cartop Carriers Stand-Up Paddle Board Roof Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $19.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Riverside Cartop Carriers SUP Carrier Kit is an easy way to transport up to two stand-up paddleboards without installing a permanent roof rack. Durable foam blocks with No-Skid bottoms hold you...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Riverside Cartop Carriers SUP Carrier Kit is an easy way to transport up to two stand-up paddleboards without installing a permanent roof rack. Durable foam blocks with No-Skid bottoms hold your board securely to the roof. Additional stacker blocks allow you to transport your friend's SUP, too.
- Everything you need to secure your boards snugly to your vehicle
- Fts all cars
- Non-skid foam blocks eliminate slipping on wet cars
- Includes stacker blocks which allows simultaneous transport of two boards
- Reusable mesh storage bag
- Compatible w/ factory racks, after-market racks, & vehicles without racks
|SUP/SOT Universal Block Dimensions||3.75 H x 4.75” D x 31.5” W|
|SUP Stacker Block Dimensions||1.25” H x 4.75” D x 23.25” W|
- 2 Universal SUP/SOT Non-Skid Foam Blocks
- 2 SUP Stacker Blocks
- 2 9’ Block Straps
- 2 15’ Center Straps with Cam Buckle
- 1 Reusable mesh storage bag
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.