/ Seattle Sports ATC All-Terrain Center Kayak Cart
Seattle Sports ATC All-Terrain Center Kayak Cart
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Seattle Sports Paddleboy ATC is a great center cart for loaded canoes and kayaks, john boats, and other larger crafts, including dinghies and Lasers. The heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame breaks down nicely for low profile storage. Flat-free airless wheels reduce vibration over any terrain.
- Center-loading carts is perfect for transporting kayaks, canoes, SUPs, and larger craft
- Adjustable padded top bars move to fit your boat’s hull
- Cinch strap secures your boat in place
- Spring-loaded, extra stable kickstand provides a solid loading platform
- Flat-free vibration-reducing solid urethane tires and cobalt-accented wheels
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame breaks down for low-profile storage
|Load Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Cart Dimensions||30.5" L x 16" W x 17.5" H|
|Wheel Dimensions||15" Diameter x 1.75" W|
|Axle Diameter||17 mm|
|Weight||15 lbs. 8 oz.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $43.86 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.