Sea Eagle NeedleNose 126 Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Start Up Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $123.52 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle NeedleNose 126 Inflatable SUP Board offers a large stable platform with increased flotation, rigidity, and stability. This breakthrough design features a razor-sharp, wave-piercing bo...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle NeedleNose 126 Inflatable SUP Board offers a large stable platform with increased flotation, rigidity, and stability. This breakthrough design features a razor-sharp, wave-piercing bow combined with a straight-line hull, giving you the ability to paddle faster, further, and easier!Rigid drop stitch construction uses thousands of tiny threads to connect the top and bottom layers of the board, meaning the NeedleNose will turn, cut, and perform like a hard board, even though it packs up in a bag. This reinforced material can take an incredible pounding, so you don't need to sweat bumping into docks and rocks.
- Patented NeedleNose design, razor-sharp wave & water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design w/ no upturn increasing performance, speed & efficiency
- Inflatable drop stitch material w/ reinforcement layers provide tremendous rigidity
- EVA foam electric pattern diamond deck pad w/ kick tail
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Balanced middle carry handle for proper carrying position
- Paddle Pocket keeps your paddle nice & secure
- Large, easy slide-in removable center skeg & two leading side skegs for better tracking
- D-Rings & shock cords at bow to secure gear
- Center D-Rings allow you to attach a kayak seat
- Large rear D-Ring attachment point for leash, towing, etc.
- Halkey Roberts style deluxe recessed air valve
- Three year manufacturer warranty against defects
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1000-Denier Reinforced Drop Stitch|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 225 lbs.|
|Packed Size||32” x 16” x 10”|
|Air Valves||One way|
|Hull Weight||30 lbs.|
|Inflation Time||7 minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||12 - 15 psi|
NeedleNose 126 Start-Up Package Includes:
- 1 NeedleNose 126 Hull
- 1 Adjustable length 3-piece SUP paddle
- 1 All-purpose backpack
- 1 Manual select high-pressure SUP pump
- 1 Large slide-in skeg
- Repair kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.