Sea Eagle FoldCat Pro Angler Guide Inflatable Fishing Boat Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $371.02 with
Starting at $123.67/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Sea Eagle FoldCat Pro Angler Guide Inflatable Fishing Boat PackageSKU: BIK_SEFLDCATP
The Sea Eagle FoldCat Pro Angler Guide Inflatable Fishing Boat Package is a two-person fishing boat that will fit into a car trunk. It's lightweight and can be launched anywhere. With one raised seat, it is easy to get into the perfect position to catch that Big one.
- Patented folding system allows this inflatable pontoon boat to be fully assembled in just minutes
- Lightweight aluminum cross boards & under bars combine to create a rigid platform
- Wide pontoon stance and structural platform strength make for a stable and secure fishing space
- The full access deck is ideal for two anglers to stand & cast in all directions
- Full fabric floor w/ aluminum cross boards holds any electric batteries or fishing tackle
- Oarlocks and a motor mount gives you the freedom to paddle, motor and fish
- Outfitting can be customized according to your needs
- Blends in with the waters and surroundings where fish hide most
- Rugged molded nose cones
- NMMA and CE certified
- Three-year manufacturer warranty (one year motor and tolling motor power center warranty)
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Sea Eagle FoldCat Pro Angler Guide Inflatable Fishing Boat Package Technical Specifications
|Floor||Aluminum slat roll up over full fabric|
|Load Capacity||2 Person or 650 lbs.|
|Packed Size||56” x 21” x 10”|
|Scotty Rod Holders||4|
|Air Valves||Recessed one way|
|Hull Weight||48 lbs. (75 lbs. w/ aluminum cross boards)|
|Tube Diameter||16.5” Drop-stitch|
|Inflation Time||10 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Engine Capacity (Gasoline)||3 hp (45 lbs. max weight, 20" shaft minimum)|
|Engine Capacity (Electric)||70 lbs. thrust (45 lbs. max weight, 30" shaft minimum)|
|Speed Estimates||8-10 mph w/ gas, 4-6 mph w/ electric|
FoldCat Pro Angler Guide Fishing Boat Package Includes:
- 1 375fc FoldCat hull
- 2 Green swivel seats
- 2 Quick release seatmounts
- 1 7” Pedestal
- 4 Scotty rod holders
- 1 Casting Bar
- 1 River oar set
- 1 Oarlock set
- Set of 2 Oarlock Pins
- 1 A41 foot pump
- 1 Boat carry bag
- 1 Carrybag
- Repair Kit
- DLDavid L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSea eagle 375fc
Well. It took longer than the 5 minutes to fully assemble as advertised. About 30 min. But once assembled it worked out very well. Add an electric motor, skegs, and other accessories and this is great boat to use without the need for a boat trailer.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoMy grandsons love this craft. Easy to carry and set up
My grandsons love this craft. Easy to carry and set upWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing boat
Love my Seaeagle! I particularly enjoy the ability to silently glide across high mountain lakes and watch the various wildlife without scaring them off. It is the perfect platform for all types of fishing whether it be fly or spinning. Really appreciate that. When the time comes, I will definitely purchase another, and my son and grandson are getting close!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect and met our needs!
I did not get to take it out as much as I wanted to this summer, but the times I did I had a lot of fun. It is very stable. Can go in very shallow water. The canopy is great, I can be out on the water all day and not worry about getting sunburn. Plus we took the boat out on some very hot days and the canopy kept us comfortable. I love the foldcat and I can not wait to get out on the water next spring.Was this helpful?