Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $22.87 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Scotty Sea-Light is a great safety addition for kayaks and small watercraft. The Sea-Light is designed to meet the demands of the sea for location assistance during emergencies with corrosion-p...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Scotty Sea-LightSKU: EOU_SCLIG_17
The Scotty Sea-Light is a great safety addition for kayaks and small watercraft. The Sea-Light is designed to meet the demands of the sea for location assistance during emergencies with corrosion-proof construction and stainless steel fasteners.
- Bright 20 Lumen White LED is visible up to 2 miles
- Extensive & continuous operating life for over 30 hours
- Scotty Ball Mount System enables a smooth & complete full range of motion
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Waterproof & impact-resistant construction
- Stainless steel pole & fasteners
- Sea-Light is easily removed & can also be attached to life jackets, packs or hung from a pocket
- Easy twist ON/OFF activation
- Requires two AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
Scotty Sea-Light Technical Specifications
|Base Mount Dimensions||2 1/4" x 2 1/4"|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- SSurfsupforellaI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoGreat Light
The light is great. I have outfitted my kayak with all Scotty rod holders so there are many different positions to set up the light. I do wish it was a little brighter, but a must have.Was this helpful?