/ Saris SuperClamp EX 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Saris SuperClamp EX 4 Bike Hitch Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Saris SuperClamp EX is built from the ground up to be the safest, toughest, and lightest 4-bike platform hitch rack on the road. The functional, eye-pleasing design looks good on any car. When adventure calls, the hardy SuperCamp EX bike rack will get you and your collection of bikes there and back.
- Brawny, yet lightweight, the compact design carries up to four bikes of almost any type
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders and ebikes
- Rock solid dual hooks provide unmatched security and never touch bike frames
- Bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack, and a locking hitch pin secures the rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of the vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light
- A bottle opener is integrated into tilt handle for post-ride celebrations
- Guaranteed to last a lifetime thanks to its tough steel construction
- Designed, tested, and made in Wisconsin, USA
|Hitch Capacity||2" Receiver|
|Bike Capacity||1 -4 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||190 lbs. (60 lbs. per bike in trays closest to vehicle; 35 lbs. per bike for second two trays)|
|Maximum Bike Wheelbase||50"|
|Tire Fit||20 - 20" wheels up 4" wide|
|Dimensions||49.25" x 15.5" x 23.75"|
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 2-inch receiver hitch. Rack must be installed directly into vehicle hitch receiver. Do not modify the hitch receiver or use hitch extenders.
- Do not mount to any type of trailer or RV including Class B vehicles.
- This carrier is not recommended for off-road use or for use at speed exceeding 70 mph (113 km/h).
- Not intended for tandem or recumbent bicycles
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoQuick and easy + a great price
As the title says...not much more to add. Will say Saris stickers were not complete so wonder if this is a second but otherwise works fine and looks good.
- WDWesley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSaris Superclamp EX4 Bike Rack
If you are looking for a wimpy bike rack then you will have to go elsewhere. This rack is built like a tank. So far I have only used it to carry two bikes and it is very sturdy and quality is excellent. Once installed and adjusted, it is very easy to use and when the bikes are mounted they are set are there to stay. There is a nice feature where you can tilt the rack downward with the bikes installed so that the liftgate can be opened without removing the bikes from the rack. When not being used the rack folds up nicely. The only downside is that the rack is heavy but that is expected because it is heavy duty. It is not cheap but worth the extra money in my opinion. If only the best will do for you then look no further. Another nice feature is that it is made in the USA which is rare nowadays. I did hours of research before making a decision and I am confident I made the right choice.
- JBJay B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThe Superclamp 4 Ex is super!
Had this for a few weeks now and it works great. I've used several different types of bike racks over the years. This type is hands down the easiest to use. You place the bikes on the wheel rests, then move the top clamps down to lock the bikes in place. No removing wheels, or buying top tube adapters to make all your bikes fit. When you are not using it, it folds up to stay out of the way which is very convenient.
This rack, while heavy, is lighter than most 4 bike racks. It feels quite strong and sturdy, with no noticeable movement at highway speeds. I also really like the fact that it tilts back to make it easier to access the back door of my SUV. Overall an excellent bike rack!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $249.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.