RAM Mounts RAM-TUBE 2008 Fishing Rod Holder with Single Socket Arm
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $6.87 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The RAM-TUBE 2008 Fishing Rod Holder with Single Socket Arm lets you slip the butt of just about any fishing rod into the rod holder. Offering the patented RAM rubber ball and socket feature, you c...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The RAM-TUBE 2008 Fishing Rod Holder with Single Socket Arm lets you slip the butt of just about any fishing rod into the rod holder. Offering the patented RAM rubber ball and socket feature, you can rotate the rod holder 360 degrees while tilting the cradle forward and back for the optimum angle.
- Self-draining tube made of high-strength composite material for maximum durability
- RAM ball provides infinite rotation & angle adjustment w/ twist of thumbscrew
- 2-lanyard tiedown points on tube provide extra gear security
- Fishing kayak or powerboat, it gives best adjustability, durability & performance
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects
- Made in the USA
|Inner Tube Length||10” from bottom to top of lip|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat rod holder
Great rod holder, I like them much more that the Scott's, you don't have to fool around to get your rod out when trolling when you get a bite, and you can set them exactly how you want them, great productWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFive Stars
good to hold fishing poleWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThese work great on a kayak.
These are great rod holders, i put them on my slayer propelWas this helpful?