/ Patagonia Women's Powder Town Bibs (Closeout)
Patagonia Women's Powder Town Bibs (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Scroll down to find:
- Suggestions for similar products
- Technical specifications
- Links to user manuals
Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Patagonia Women's Powder Town Bibs have an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable & windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth mesh liner for comfort & easy layering.
- 2-layer 100% recycled polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free
- H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance
- Slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Bib features a secure drop-in chest pocket with internal webbing loop
- Soft Microfleece panel on the seat for warmth
- Waistband has belt loops and a zippered fly
- Gaiter seals repel snow and seal in the warmth
- Lightweight and tough scuff guards on legs and bottom hems adds durability
- Outer-thigh vents quickly release heat to keep you cool on long climbs
- Secure chest pocket and two midthigh pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector enhances radio signals for effective avalanche rescue
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish
|3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
|Lining (back panels)
|5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
|584 g / 20.6 oz.
|Fair Trade Certified
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ATAriella T.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAwesome!
Very very comfortable, warm, and fits perfectly.