/ Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Jacket (Closeout)
Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Jacket (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Comfortable, versatile, and warm, the Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Jacket features a Durable Water Repellent shell for repelling snow, wind, and water. Its lightweight construction is great for freedom of movement during recreational activities.
- Warm 100% polyester plain-weave shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco supplies warmth and mechanical stretch
- Air permeable and moisture-wicking fabric for outstanding next-to-skin comfort
- Centre front zipper with a chin garage eliminates chin chafing or irritation
- Stretchy, articulated patterned fabric for mobility during rushed activities
- Two handwarmer zippered pockets have garages on them
- Double adjustable drawcord hems lock the warmth inside
- Nano puff brick quilting on the side panels for optimal fit and durability
- Self-stuff left-chest pocket for storing small valuables
- P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology reduces carbon emissions
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Shell||1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Lining||1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Insulation||60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled)|
|Cuffs||4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish|
|Weight||269 g / 9.4 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DFDalary F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat light weight super comfortable
Another winner from Patagonia. Sharp classic design that keeps you warm and dry without being bulky. Durable fabric and fit makes this jacket perfect for pretty much all light to moderate occasions.