/ Patagonia Men's Stormstride Jacket
Patagonia Men's Stormstride Jacket
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Purpose-built for comfort and durability, the Patagonia Men's Stormstride Jacket has H2No stretchy ripstop polyester construction with durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Made for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstride excels in unpredictable weather during high-output pursuits.
- Manufactured from H2No performance shell with 100% recycled polyester
- 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor that is compatible with helmets
- Embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Two secure zippered chest pockets and one secure internal right-chest zippered pocket for a device
- One internal left drop-in pocket accommodates low-profile skins
- Air-permeable pit zips for keeping it cool during charged activities
- Low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Minimal powder gasket around bottom hem helps seal out spindrift
- Concealed RECCO reflector enhances radio signals for effective avalanche rescue
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Body Material||3-layer, 3.5-oz 40-denier Pertex 100% nylon (54% recycled), and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||490 g / 17.3 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- FHFallon H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNice Hard Shell - Light and Quite
I have skied one day this season with this jacket and I have to say I really like all of the pockets. Hood is very nice. Quite material. Super lightweight.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.