Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $47.37 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl PantsSKU: OTB_PAPPOWBOIPM_21F-Black-XL
Patagonia Men’s Insulated Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/windproof breathable for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants are warm and durable, yet move easily.
- Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX provides durable waterproof/windproof/breathable protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish for enhanced water and abrasion resistance
- Articulated knees improve mobility
- Mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Rear yoke webbing loop securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Two font zippered pockets
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Integrated RECCO reflector improves radio signal strength for swift avalanche rescue
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Technical Specifications
|Shell Material||2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation Material||60 g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Lining Material||2 oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Average Weight||27.7 oz. (785 g)|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants:
|M||31 - 33"||29.5 - 30.5"||32"|
|L||34 - 36"||33"|
|XL||38 - 40"||33"|
Slim Fit - Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Pants
I am 6'4", 215lbs and wear 36x36 pants. The Powder Bowl pants fit well with a Capaline base layer and Synchilla pants as an insulation layer. The waist fits well and the pants are the perfect length with my ski boots on. The zipper pockets and vents are easy to open & close and the front pocket are fairly large. Overall great pants with no issues.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Snowboard pants
I have been using mine all season and they handle great. I run warm and thus less insulation is better for me. I have had no issues with sizing and would definitely recommend to others.Was this helpful?