/ NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart
NRS Yak Yak XL Boat Cart
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 685 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Yak Yak XL Boat gives you lightweight boat-hauling performance with a wider footprint for better stability with larger, heavier hulls. With sand-conquering tires, element-resistant materials and 30% lighter weight than other carts, this little powerhouse saves your back for paddling.
- NRS Yak Yak boat carts are 30% lighter than comparable carts
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 200 pound load
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces
- No-flat wheels ride smoothly on hard surfaces and give good support on soft surfaces
- The bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, for compact storage
- The Idaho tread pattern gives good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat
- Two easy to use NRS loop straps with buckle bumpers securely anchor your kayak or canoe
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|1 kayak or canoe up to 200 lbs.
|Anodized aluminum with corrosion-resistant hardware
|9” x 3" bearingless no-flat heavy-dutyplastic wheels with a grippy rubber tread
|27" L x 14" W x 15" H
|27" L x 11.5" W x 4" H
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $34.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.