NRS Women's Helium Paddling Jacket
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $39.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: NRS Women's Helium Paddling JacketSKU: PPJ_NSHELIUMLW_22-Mediterranea/Aq-XS
Designed for professional paddlers and adventure enthusiasts, the NRS Women’s Helium Paddling Jacket provides enhanced breathability and waterproofing suitable for water sports during harsh climatic conditions. Featuring a paddler’s cut, the jacket offers a comfortable and customized fit.
- HyproTex 2.5 fabric offers excellent moisture-wicking performance
- Equipped with a paddler’s cut for unrestricted mobility during adventurous activities
- Urethane neck and wrist closures are adjustable to offer a customized fit
- Cinchable neck and wrist offer ventilation and additional protection
- Kayak overskirt combined with overspray skirt prevents water from entering the jacket
- Splashproof pocket with a zipper to protect the stored essentials
- Designed to provide a roomy and comfortable fit suitable for layering up under a PFD
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
NRS Women's Helium Paddling Jacket Technical Specifications
|Fabric||Waterproof/breathable 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex|
|Neck Closure||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closures||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure|
|Waist System||Double-tunnel overskirt with dual hook-and-loop closures and a bungee drawcord|
|Pockets||1 - sleeve|
NRS Women's Helium Paddling Jacket:
|Size||Height||Weight (lbs)||Bust||Waist||Hips||Numeric Size|
|XL||5'9"-6'0"||175-210||38"-42"||35"-39"||42"-46"||12 - 14|
|XXL||5'11"-6'2"||200-220||41"-43"||38"-41"||44"-48"||16 - 18|
Relaxed Fit – Loose fitting garment that has ample room for mobility or layering underneath.
How To Measure:
1. Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
2. Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
3. Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
4. Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
- FWFaye W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 stars4 months agoLight cold days
Perfect for a warmer day on cold water. Kayak and boating.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- JJennyI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars1 year agoGreat waterproof fabric and seams, terrible Velcro closures
I love the double tunnel on this and the seam sealed waterproof fabric. However the wrist and neck holes are so large it's hard to get the wrists and neck tight enough to keep water out at those points. I had to add Velcro to the neck because as is the Velcro closure went past where it could meet up with the existing Velcro. I'm keeping it because it was a good price and I wear my dry top when it's really cold out and I need to stay dry but I was definitely expecting this to be better than it is considering it's NRS.Was this helpful?
- SBSarah B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice jacket!
I have only worn this once so far, but it fits great (it's true to size), keeps me warm and dry, and is comfortable.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoExcellent product
This top is excellent. Well made and has features that should have made it cost much more. Fit is great, with plenty of room for undergarments.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEasy to compress when packing gear for transport
Well made and reasonably priced given the products quality and functionality. Easy to compress when packing gear for transport.Was this helpful?