/ NRS Vigilante Cable Lock
NRS Vigilante Cable Lock
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 120 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Vigilante Cable Lock is a steel cable that slips easily through odd-shaped spaces so you can lock up kayaks, bikes, and other gear. This nylon coated cable gives you scratch-free, rust-free, worry-free security. Don't let your outdoor gear get jacked, get the Vigilante Cable Lock instead.
- Steel cable is coated w/ nylon with scratch-free, rust-free nylon for durable
- Narrow cable ends fit easily through small and odd-shaped spaces
- Secure three-digit combination lock for peace of mind
- Resettable lock lets you choose & change your combination
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoNRS Vigilante Cable Lock
the combination wheels are a bit clunky but they are workable, at least in non-freezing temperatures.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product overall, fits our needs well
We bought two cable locks and put them together to lock up eight kayaks on our kayak trailer. One cable should be long enough for most applications but we used 2 cables together for our larger trailer to secure more kayaks. It's thin cable so it threads nicely through the drain holes. Combo lock is easy to set! We've been using the cable locks for about a month now and have no complaints. We're happy customers and will buy again!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.