/ NRS Thrive 9.10 Inflatable SUP Board (Closeout)
NRS Thrive 9.10 Inflatable SUP Board (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 3245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
From urban estuaries to wilderness rivers, backyard ponds to alpine lakes, the NRS Thrive 9.10 Inflatable SUP Board is your do-it-all, do-it-anywhere board. With a beginner-friendly shape, the Thrive can easily handle touring, fitness paddling, and light river running.
- Heavy-duty drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls
- Super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Top-quality inflation/deflation valve plus a pressure relief valve
- Axis Technology acrylic stiffener improves rigidity and performance
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup
- Multiple D-rings for custom rigging & tie-down points
- Additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash
- Sturdy webbing handles in center of deck for hauling
- 3-year retail warranty (1-year commercial) against manufacturer defects
- Closeout item. Limited to stock on hand
|Paddler Weight Range||90 - 180 lbs.|
|Valve Type||Leafield D7 with pressure relief|
|Maximum Inflation||20 psi (1.379 bar)|
- 3 Allwater Fins
- 1 Touring Fin
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Sup Travel Pack Bag
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
Tips: When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove my new SUP
My dog and I like to head out on the water as often as possible. The board is very stable and handles super well on rivers and lakes. Love it.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat for on the lake!
From the moment I stepped on this paddle board it was a phenomenal ride! Because of the lighter weight, the handling and the speed were great compared to the other solid boards I've used.
This inflatable has changed my opinion about inflatables. At first, I thought it would feel like one of those inflatable mattresses but despite my expectations, it was much more solid than expected.
The spacious top pad was even large enough for me to do some sun salutation yoga. Great buy!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $162.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.