/ NRS Otter 150 Self-Bailing Raft
NRS Otter 150 Self-Bailing Raft
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Otter 150 is the ultimate all-purpose raft. Big enough to serve as a gear hauler, yet small enough to be easily maneuvered by a paddle crew, this boat can truly do it all. NRS Otter rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- Heavy-duty material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home
- Generous tube diameter and raft width provide stability, control, and maneuverability
- Extended maximum frame length gives you room to pack everything, including the kitchen sink
- HD40 floor armor helps guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches
- Separate main tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident
- Trouble-free Leafield C7 valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor
- Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor from over-inflation
- Stainless steel D-rings give you plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear
- Carry handles make getting your raft to the water a breeze
- BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you configure to fit paddlers or a rowing frame
- Pile in up to 11 paddlers with optional third thwart (sold separately)
- Repair kit included
- Manufacturer 7-year retail warranty (4-year commercial)
|Material||41/1100 Pennel Orca|
|Center Compartment Width||45"|
|Maximum Frame Length||94"|
|Reccomended Frame Width||66"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- NNcI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoNRS Otter 150 Self-Bailing Raft
This is a great boat for medium and large rivers, plenty of cargo space for a 2-week Grand trip. Had it 3 years now, never needs extra air during a trip. Valves work well if you keep the sand out of them. Lighter than the Expedition model, but seems to be plenty tough for recreational use.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $1,500.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.