/ NRS Neko Blunt Knife (Closeout)
NRS Neko Blunt Knife (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Scroll down to find:
- Suggestions for similar products
- Technical specifications
- Links to user manuals
The NRS Neko Blunt Knife is compact with a sleek low-profile and a friction-release sheath that lets you carry and deploy the knife with any setup. The hybrid blade features a serrated section for cutting rope and a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting, plus a comfortable rubber grip.
- Low-profile, friction-release sheath holds knife securely
- Allows for fast one-hand deployment.
- Hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope & webbing
- Razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting
- Contoured handle w/ rubberized grip gives you maximum control
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab
- Blunt edge on the back of the blade works great for spreading cream cheese at lunchtime
- Integrated bottle opener helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day
Warning: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|420 HC stainless steel
|Full metal tang with TPU overmold
|Weight (Knife Only)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- GgannonVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy favorite NRS knife
Ive had a bunch of knives, but this ones my favorite with how it goes into the sheath
- GGradyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoJust in case
I bought this knife, JUST IN CASE there is a problem. It isn't "super" sharp but does what I need it to do, like cut straps and rope. I appreciate the fact that it is blunted.
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat interface between sheath and knife.
The interface between the sheath and knife is a great design and improvement over the one I grew up with. The chances of the knife coming out unintentionally is almost impossible. I like the small profile of it, as it less to get in the way on my PFD when doing sea kayak self-rescues or tandem-recues. From a safety standpoint, I like that only one side of the blade is sharp, so I can work confidently without worrying about doing harm to myself. Great knife.
- SSSig S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoNice knife
Nice size, easy to attach on vest, it did require some extra sharpening due to burred edge. $50 seems a bit high for this product, $30-40 would be more appropriate.