/ NRS Men's Ignitor Wetsuit Shorts (Closeout)
NRS Men's Ignitor Wetsuit Shorts (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 190 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Worn alone or under board shorts, the NRS Men's Ignitor Wetsuit Shorts offer rec paddlers affordable neoprene insulation. A basic gear bag staple, hop into these shorts on days that could be just a little warmer and you need just a little something to cut the chill.
- Paddling oriented cut gives you optimal freedom of movement
- Flat-lock seams are comfortable against your skin
- Fully recycled nylon interior and exterior for ideal stretch and performance
- Neoprene insulation is made from recycled tires
- Environmentally friendly dope-dyed recycled face fabrics save water & resist UV fading
- Long lasting water-based adhesives
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing & material defects
- Discontinued item. Limited to stock on hand
|Insulation||2 mm recycled neoprene|
|Face Fabrics||Dope-dyed recycled nylon|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $9.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.