/ NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.0 Long Sleeve Shirt (Closeout)
NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.0 Long Sleeve Shirt (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 465 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.0 Long Sleeve Shirt provides core insulation without feeling bulky or restrictive. This shirt is made of 1.0 mm HydroSkin Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium to protect you from chilly water and weather.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides insane next-to-skin comfort
- Nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention
- 1 mm raw neoprene chest and back panel to reduce evaporative cooling and increase insulation
- Form-fitting design restricts water entry & intensifies insulation
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Main Body Material||1 mm raw neoprene|
|Exterior Material||1 mm neoprene with nylon-spandex|
|Underarm Panel Material||1 mm neoprene with nylon-spandex|
|Adhesives||Water-based titanium laminate|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGayle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years ago1.0 HydroSkin Long Sleeve Shirt
I give the 1.0 HydroSkin Long Sleeve Shirt 3 stars instead of four stars because of high pricing and IMPORTANTLY- the loose fit around the neck. I will be adding a Velcro neck tab and strip to my top's neck opening. To be fair HydroSkin is sold as an underlayer. I've been wearing the top under a lifejacket. It's summer. The loose fit around the neck scoops water when kayak rolling or ,say, when swimming back from the swing-rope. The good news- Follow the sizing chart- If you're height to weight proportional- You'll be satisfied with the fit. HydroSkin material is stretchy. I'm 170Lbs. 5'11' with long arms- Sleeve and waist length are great compared to other outdoor products. Your lower back will remain covered when sitting. The 1.0 mm top really is warm wet or dry.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $23.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.