/ NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pants (Closeout)
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Pants (Closeout)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 415 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
For warm days paddling in chilly water, the NRS Men's Hydroskin 0.5 Pants pairs well with H2Core Rashguards and Silkweight pieces for the perfect balance of lightweight immersion protection and comfort.
- Premium Nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention
- Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Drawstring closure and raised waistband for optimal coverage whether you sit or stand
- Form-fitting design restricts water entry & intensifies insulation
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Material||6 oz premium nylon/spandex|
|Neoprene||0.5 mm HydroSkin|
|Adhesives||Water-based titanium laminate|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGayle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago0.5 HydroSkin Pants
I give the 0.5 HydroSkin Pants 4 Stars instead of 5 because high pricing and seam placement in the seat/thigh area of the pants. I bought .05 pants and 1.0 top together. HydroSKin is sold as an unlayer. However I and others have used the product as an outer layer with shorts and a life-vest. Durability as an outer layer is not in the product's design. The good news- Follow the sizing chart (if you are height to weight proportionate) and you'll be happy with the fit. HydroSkin is stretchy. The waist is tall enough to stay up when sitting. HydroSkin is warm wet or dry. I do like the product. HydroSkins was recommended by a rafting kayaking partner. We're still friends. I would buy another pair.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect
Just what I needed, very warm on the water, even when its 20 degrees outside.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $20.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.