NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $27.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt is the ultimate lightweight immersible base layer. Wear it alone on cool days, or as an base insulation layer under dry gear when temps drop. HydroSkin offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention for all day comfort on the water.
- Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention
- Paddler-specific cut with friction-free seams
- Form-fitting design restricts water entry & intensifies insulation
- H2Core Rashguard underarm panels enhance performance & comfort
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Main Body Material||0.5 mm terraprene neoprene|
|Exterior Material||6 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Underarm Panel Material||6 oz. nylon/spandex|
|Adhesives||Water-based titanium laminate|
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt:
|S||5'2" - 5'6"||115 - 140 lbs||332 - 36"||28 - 31"|
|M||5'5" - 5'8"||130 - 165 lbs||36 - 40"||30 - 33"|
|L||5'7" - 6'0"||150 - 195 lbs||39 - 43"||32 - 35"|
|XL||5'10" - 6'2"||185 - 225 lbs||42 - 46"||34 - 37"|
|XXL||6'1" - 6'4"||215 - 245 lbs||46 - 50"||36 - 42"|
|3XL||6'3" - 6'5"||230 - 255 lbs||49 - 52"||36 - 44"|
Form Fit – Conforms to the body. Most commonly seen in base layers.
How To Measure:
1. Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
2. Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
3. Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
- JNJames N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI wear this one the
I wear this one the MOST. .5 is the perfect thickness for those, not exactly warm, not exactly cold days.
JUST RIGHT!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for Cold Water and Warm Days
This is a great blend of functionality for a very specific purpose, whitewater kayaking. It's thin enough that it's comfortable to wear up to about 80F and thick enough to keep you from freezing if you happen to swim. If you get a little warm just do a quick roll and it cools you down. The pit vents are great for keeping you comfortable, but pretty much make this a purpose built item; probably wouldn't be great for being continuously submerged.Was this helpful?