/ NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 415 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Long Sleeve Shirt is the ultimate lightweight immersible base layer. Wear it alone on cool days, or as an base insulation layer under dry gear when temps drop. HydroSkin offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention for all day comfort on the water.
- Nylon-spandex exterior material offers optimal stretch and reduced water retention
- Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Form-fitting design restricts water entry & intensifies insulation
- NRS Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Main Body Material||0.5 mm terraprene neoprene|
|Exterior Material||6 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Underarm Panel Material||6 oz. nylon/spandex|
|Adhesives||Water-based titanium laminate|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JNJames N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI wear this one the
I wear this one the MOST. .5 is the perfect thickness for those, not exactly warm, not exactly cold days.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for Cold Water and Warm Days
This is a great blend of functionality for a very specific purpose, whitewater kayaking. It's thin enough that it's comfortable to wear up to about 80F and thick enough to keep you from freezing if you happen to swim. If you get a little warm just do a quick roll and it cools you down. The pit vents are great for keeping you comfortable, but pretty much make this a purpose built item; probably wouldn't be great for being continuously submerged.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $20.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.