NRS Latex Ankle Gasket Repair Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $11.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview With the NRS Replacement Latex Ankle Gasket kit, you will stay dry and won't miss a day out on the water! The NRS Latex Ankle Gasket Repair Kit gives you all the repair materials you need to replac...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
With the NRS Replacement Latex Ankle Gasket kit, you will stay dry and won't miss a day out on the water! The NRS Latex Ankle Gasket Repair Kit gives you all the repair materials you need to replace two ankle gaskets for your wetsuit or dry pants. You supply the elbow grease!
- Replacement gasket and kit
- Standard one size fit all
- High-quality latex
- 0.6 mm thick latex
- 12" circumference glue-in diameter
- Install using Aquaseal
What's In The Kit:
- 2 latex ankle gaskets
- 1/4 oz. Aquaseal Adhesive
- 1/2 oz. Cotol-240 Cleaner & Cure Accelerator
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Complete instructions
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- KBKayak B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoLatex gasket repair
My wife's ankle gasket tore last year, so it needed to be replaced. I purchased the gaskets and got them installed in one day. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The one thing I would suggest is to cut the form you use to stretch the gasket over in two, so it's easier to remove from the dry pants/suit.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoPIECE OF CAKE
The Video was easy to follow. I watched it a couple of times then repaired my suit. DRY AGAIN!Was this helpful?