/ NRS Kid's Neoprene Shorty Wetsuit
NRS Kid's Neoprene Shorty Wetsuit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 320 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The NRS Kid's Shorty Wetsuit provides your young ones warmth on the water, while a fun color pattern keeps them visible. Top-quality 2 mm neoprene insulates against the cold, while the closed-cell foam supplements the flotation of your child's life jacket, floating them higher in the water.
- Top quality neoprene insulates against the cold
- Closed-cell foam supplements flotation of child's life jacket
- Fine titanium particles added to adhesive layer bond the inner fabric to the neoprene
- The shiny particles reflect back & help hold in body heat, without adding bulk
- Sleeves extend the sun and thermal protection.
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children's high activity levels
- Heavy-duty YKK back zipper makes entry & exit easy
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer guarantee against defects in materials & workmanship
Warning: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|2.5 mm neoprene
|YKK back zipper
|1.15 lbs. average
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MMICHAELVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoKeeps em warm
Not much to specifically review. It is a kid's wetsuit that fits my 5 year old, admittedly a bit loosely right now. Keeping them warm on the river is key to everyone's happiness.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $16.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.