/ NRS Green Kayak Rescue Knife
NRS Green Kayak Rescue Knife
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 140 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Green Rescue Knife is a compact, convenient, folding knife designed to fit in your life jacket, shirt, paddling top or pants pocket, and stays put with a spring clip. A great small knife to keep with you on the water.
- Fits perfectly in the pocket of your Astral Greenjacket
- Opens with one hand, holds a clean edge, and won't weigh you down or crowd your pockets
- Blunt-tip, stainless steel locking blade is big enough for nearly any task without being cumbersome
- A spring steel clip helps keep your Knife where you want it
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly
- Handy bottle opener includes a lanyard hole, so you can ensure your Knife always stays with you
Warning: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Blade Material||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Blade Edge||Smooth and serrated|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $7.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.