/ NRS Crew Child Lifejacket (PFD)
NRS Crew Child Lifejacket (PFD)
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 190 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Crew Child Lifejacket (PFD) is ideal for flatwater boating and close-to-shore safety. No frills or fancy stuff, this life jacket just offers safety and all-day wearing comfort for your young people. It uses high-quality foam flotation for high floating safety on or near the water.
- Tough 200 denier nylon shell stands up to years of use
- The Child Crew life jacket is rated for users weighing 33-55 pounds
- These jackets use high-quality foam flotation for high floating safety
- Improved shape of shoulders & arm openings for better fit & mobility
- Front zipper entry system
- Includes an adjustable leg strap to prevent jacket ride-up
- Four side adjustments and a waist adjustment make for a comfortable fit
- Dual certified, carrying both US Coast Guard and Transport Canada approval
|US Coast Guard/Transport Canada Certification||Level 70|
|Sea Level Buoyancy||7.4 lbs.|
|Recommend Weight Range||30 - 50 lbs.|
|Outer Shell Fabric||200D nylon|
|Entry System||Front zipper|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoA PFD that keeps the adventure enjoyable
My son has been on boats since the day he was 18 lbs. This is his second everyday PFD (tried on many others over the past 2 years) as he just broke 30 lbs and has grown out of an infant PFD. Since he is typically in a PFD once a week for 4-6 hours we were looking for something that was very comfortable and still giving adequate protection. He has enjoyed wearing this PFD more than any of the ones we have tried before. My only complaint is the adjustment straps are really long and there are no strap retainers to keep the tag ends out of the way. I added some myself and the jacket has worked great. Keeping a toddler comfortable on a boat is key to them enjoying their experiences, and this PFD helps facilitate that for our family. If you have a child in this weight range, this PFD is a great product.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $9.59 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.