/ NRS Co-Pilot Knife
NRS Co-Pilot Knife
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 155 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Co-Pilot knife has great features including smooth and serrated cutting edges, a blunt safety tip, and a bottle opener. The compact design is a fine fit on your PFD. An excellent choice for freshwater boating and rescue, the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife is perfect for all your cutting needs.
- Super-sharp smooth and serrated blade sections add versatility
- The blade is only sharpened on the one edge, helping prevent injury in a tight rescue situation
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional punctures of your gear or yourself
- Locks firmly into the sheath and only lets go when you squeeze both sides of the release
- Rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum blade control
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- A bottle opener is also built into the handle
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
- Matte finish on the colored handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
Warning: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Blade Material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Handle Material||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold|
|Sheath Material||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- DCDaniel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat knife
Love this knife, the quick release holder works out great. The quality of the knife is pretty good also.
- LBLyle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust what I was looking for in a rescue knife!
- TMTeddy M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat knife
The Co-Pilot knife was the river knife I had been waiting for. I used another knife for years that I always had to jerry rig to make sure it stayed in the sheath. Not the Co-Pilot! The knife stays put! Until you need it, and then it literally pops into your hand. For a short blade, it's remarkably versatile. Serrated and smooth areas for different needs. The blunt tip doubles as a flat head screwdriver. The bottle opener has absolutely come in handy at the take out on multiple occasions. All around, just a good, well thought out piece of gear.
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoConfidence Inspiring
Unless of course I am using it to make my lunch, if I am using my knife on the river it is usually in a higher stress situation. So, I want as much confidence as possible. 2 key elements make the Co-Pilot my favorite river knife. The Â¬Ã…â€œwingsif you will, at the top of the grip / base of the blade, give me a lot of control (especially with cold hands.) The knife just does not twist in my hand. The other is the fact that only one side of the blade is sharp. I know with confidence I have a safe side and a Â¬Ã…â€œbusiness side.Advice: I always attach an arms length of super thin cord, from the hole in the handle to my PFD. Enough room to work, but a back up plan if I drop it.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $7.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.