/ NRS Co-Pilot Knife
- DCDaniel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat knife
Love this knife, the quick release holder works out great. The quality of the knife is pretty good also.Was this helpful?
- LBLyle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoJust what I was looking for in a rescue knife!
........Was this helpful?
- TMTeddy M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat knife
The Co-Pilot knife was the river knife I had been waiting for. I used another knife for years that I always had to jerry rig to make sure it stayed in the sheath. Not the Co-Pilot! The knife stays put! Until you need it, and then it literally pops into your hand. For a short blade, it's remarkably versatile. Serrated and smooth areas for different needs. The blunt tip doubles as a flat head screwdriver. The bottle opener has absolutely come in handy at the take out on multiple occasions. All around, just a good, well thought out piece of gear.Was this helpful?
- DSD S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoConfidence Inspiring
Unless of course I am using it to make my lunch, if I am using my knife on the river it is usually in a higher stress situation. So, I want as much confidence as possible. 2 key elements make the Co-Pilot my favorite river knife. The Â¬Ã…â€œwingsif you will, at the top of the grip / base of the blade, give me a lot of control (especially with cold hands.) The knife just does not twist in my hand. The other is the fact that only one side of the blade is sharp. I know with confidence I have a safe side and a Â¬Ã…â€œbusiness side.Advice: I always attach an arms length of super thin cord, from the hole in the handle to my PFD. Enough room to work, but a back up plan if I drop it.Was this helpful?
- JMJeff M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoGreat
GreatWas this helpful?