/ NRS Bill's Wetsuit Jacket
NRS Bill's Wetsuit Jacket
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 395 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Combine the NRS Bill's Wetsuit Jacket with any other wetsuit for increased warmth in the arms and core. The extended waist and raised collar give you superior coverage and increased warmth and comfort.
- Perfect over your wetsuit or on its own
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer without extra bulk
- Durable flat-lock seams lie flat on your skin for greater comfort
- Full-length heavy-duty front zipper provides easy, trouble-free entry
- Color coded inner collar for easy size recognition in commercial programs or families
|Material||2 mm neoprene|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SSSig S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery nice suit.
I've worn wet suits since the early 1970's both as a military swimmer and scuba diver/repair tech/ shop manager.
Nice fit, quality seams and material.
I'm 5'-11" 170 lbs and a L fits perfect, sleeves are actually a bit long.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DMDan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agothe armpit area is making
the armpit area is making creases that rub the skin after a while [using it for paddling a surfski]. The neck collar is too high- same rubbing problem on the side of the neck.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat fit!
I am 6 ft 175lbs and the large fits perfectly.
- ESEdward S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agocomfortable & warm
I wear this over NRS Long JohnUltra (3mm) when paddle my kayak in high 50's/low 60's water. It is plenty warm and I have to do rolls to cool down every so often. It is comfortable and I can move freely in it.
- PMPaul M.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood paddle jacket if you're on the skinny side
Wanting a wetsuit top to compliment my NRS Farmer John Ultra wetsuit I decided to give this no longer in production jacket a try. Had decided on a medium but at the last minute opted for
a large, I suppose hoping to avoid the too short in the torso and arms syndrome for my lanky build. I knew before the jacket ever arrived that was probably a big mistake. It was.
I'm 6', 140lb, 32" waist and 35" chest. The large was just the right length (arms and torso) and the wrist cuff was tight even on my skinny arms. The material and build quality are fine.
That's the good. Everything else was a cavernous fit. I returned it and ordered a medium.
The medium was a bit shorter as expected, but not so much in the sleeves that it mattered much. The hem was almost snug at the hips but not as much as I would like. From the hem (34" on the
medium) to the armpit the cut is a straight line, making the hem the narrowest part of the torso.
I could still gather up 3" of loose fabric both at the chest (somewhat expected) and the waist (not expected as the size chart claims 30"-33"). And that was wearing it over the farmer john.
The neck opening allows too much water flow as well. If you'er looking for a wetsuit jacket for snorkeling/diving as I was, unless you're on the husky side all around, this is probably
not the best choice. I'll be keeping it nonetheless. I can wear it over my 3/2 fullsuit for added comfort when the air temps drop below the 72 degree water temps at the springs I…
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $19.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.