/ NRS Aluminum Rafting Sand Stake
NRS Aluminum Rafting Sand Stake
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 305 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The NRS Aluminum Sand Stake is a burly aluminum angle stake that is built for a lifetime of pounding into river banks. Made of 2" aluminum angle stock, just point it into the sand, clip on your mooring rope and camp with peace of mind. No more running out a long rope to tie to a distant log or rock.
- Built for a lifetime of pounding it into river banks
- One inch hole in cap makes a quick & easy clip w/ your rope end carabineer
- No more running out a long rope to tie to a distant log or rock
- Tough, efficient, safe, good for the environment
- Many agencies now require sand stakes for mooring stream-side trees & brush
|Material||2” aluminum angle stock|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BMBrian M.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12 years agoNRS Aluminum Rafting Sand Stake
Pounded one of these into the sand for 20+ days on a Grand Canyon trip, plus numerous other river stretches. Works great every time. Be sure to carry a rubber mallet to pound it in, much easier than finding a rock each time!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $15.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.