/ North Water UnderDeck Bag
North Water UnderDeck Bag
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The North Water UnderDeck bag handy glove Compartment for your underdeck cockpit space. This storage bag tucks up under the deck and provides quick access to items you may need to keep protected and accessible while on the water. Sunscreen, camera and a snack are just a quick zip away.
- Helps keep your deck clear to reduce windage and keep spray out of your face
- Maximizes use of secure and dry interior space
- Corrosion-resistant #5 YKK Vislon zipper with 2 zipper pulls
- Pelican scoop opening won't spill contents
- Mesh drainage panel
- SRB Mounting System makes it easy to detach and re-attach
- Does not include adhesive
- Rotomolded kayaks will require stainless steel bolts for installation (not included)
|Fabric||Heavy-duty 420 packcloth|
|Width||7" tapering to 5"|
Mounting Note: The SRB Mounting System requires adhesive and installation appropriate for bonding the hull material to the vinyl patches. North Water Recommends Vinyl Tec 2000 for most composite and thermo formed hulls. Rotomolded boats will require stainless steel bolts for mounting hardware. Mounting hardware and adhesive are not included.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MGMatthias G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNon-intrusive storage
The comparison to a glove compartment is pretty good. In my kayak I need to lean a bit forward to reach it, but it's not interfering with any motion or function whatsoever.
No boat ever had 'enough' organized storage space, and this bag helps.
I bought a bunch of stainless #8-32 fasteners, nuts, washers, and some sealing washers from a reputable hardware on-line shop and installed it in my roto-molded hull without issues.
- BBBob B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNorth Water Underdeck Bag
I had previously bought the North Water Interior Cockpit Bags and liked the quality of those. No disappointment with the Underdeck Bag. Great quality, well thought-out design, and easy installation. Very handy in my sea kayak where I can spend 8 hours at a time in open water.
- GSGuest S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoNeed to include adhesive otherwise
Need to include adhesive otherwise looks to be a great product
- KAKyleen A.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoWorks well.
I primarily wanted it to slip my pump into so I don't have to have it on my deck. Had a hard time getting it glued to my NDK but the second one I put in my Valley screwed in easily with no leaks.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.