MSR WindPro II Camping Stove
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $29.98 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The MSR WindPro II Stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. It is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The MSR WindPro II Stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. It is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister letting you run the stove in the traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control.
- Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency
- Inverted liquid-feed for increased cold-weather & low-fuel performance
- More consistent output across all fuel levels
- Lightweight & compact, fits in a one-liter pot
- Supports pots up to ten inches in diameter
- Fuel canister not included
- Made in the USA
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Boil Time (1L Water)||3.6 minutes|
|Water Boiled (Per 1 oz. Of Fuel)||1.8 liters|
|Burn Time (Per 8 oz. Fuel)||70 minutes|
|Dimensions||3” L x 4” W x 6” H|
|Weight||6.6 oz. (0.19 kg)|
- Heat reflector
- Canister stand
- Stuff sack
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.