/ MSR Hubba Hubba 1 Person Backpacking Tent
MSR Hubba Hubba 1 Person Backpacking Tent
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2345 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The 3-season MSR Hubba Hubba one person backpacking tent is the perfect balance of weight, comfort, and livability. The true rectangular floor is large enough for all your gear, plus ample headroom to sit up comfortably. The Hubba Hubba 1 will be the only tent you want on all your solo adventures.
- A blend of mesh and solid fabric provides airflow, stargazing, privacy, and weather protection
- Symmetrical tent design sets up in a flash, particularly useful in those unexpected rainstorms
- Unified hub-and-pole system with virtually unbreakable Easton Syclone poles
- The no-curve tent door features zippers that are easy to use with one hand
- Tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords
- Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items
- Large side entry vestibule stores any gear you don’t want inside
- Easy in-and-out vestibule door with StayDry rain gutter keeps running water off you and your gear
- DuraShield waterproof coating and taped seams keep the Hubba stable and dry
- Kickstand vent maximizes airflow
- Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Interior Peak Height||37" (0.94 m)|
|Floor Area||18 ft2 (1.67 m2)|
|Vestibules Area||7.5 ft2 (0.70 m2)|
|Poles||2 Easton Syclone|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs. 2 oz. (0.95 kg)|
|Packed Weight||2 lbs. 7 oz. (1.11 kg)|
|Packed Size||19 x 4" (48 x 10 cm)|
|Rainfly Fabrics||20D ripstop nylon 1200 mm DuraShield polyurethane& silicone|
|Canopy Material||20D ripstop nylon / 10D polyester micromesh &DWR|
|Floor Material||20D ripstop nylon 1200 mm DuraShield polyurethane& DWR|
- Tent body
- Guy lines
- Stuff sack
- Setup instructions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CCColson C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLight weight
The tent is lightweight & compact. It's easy to erect & feels roomy inside. Perfect. I love it.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $117.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.