Mountain Hardwear Stronghold 10-Person Dome Camping Tent
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $1,400.00 with
Starting at $466.66/mo with
. Prequality Now
The Mountain Hardwear Stronghold Dome Tent lives up to its name when the storms roll in. This dome shelter for 10 plus people is engineered to minimize wind load while remaining impervious to the elements. It's a great choice for a comfortable place to wait out anything the elements throw your way.
- Freestanding domed shape minimizes wind load
- 2 dual canopy & mesh doors
- Perimeter snow flaps & internal perimeter skirt
- UVX windows offer a brighter interior & visibility of exterior conditions
- Industry leading DAC press-fit poles
- New intuitive color-coding makes set up easier
- Full coverage rainfly keeps inside dry & protected in all conditions
- O-rings at pole intersections for internal guy system
- Reflective guy-out loops & zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Mesh & canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation & view through the fly window
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- High quality DAC J-stakes
- Includes expedition duffel bag, guy out line & line tensioners
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals
- Footprint sold separately
|Minimum Weight||43 lbs. 3 oz. / 19.38 kg|
|Packed Weight||48 lbs. 12 oz. / 22.06 kg|
|Floor Area||171 ft2/ 22.06 m2|
|Diameter||177” / 450 cm|
|Interior Height||77” / 196 cm|
|Poles||15 DAC pressfit|
|Canopy Material||40D nylon ripstop DWR|
|Fly Material||70D nylon 2000mm PU/SIL|
|Packed Size||36” x 19” / 91.5 cm x 48 cm|
- BBumjunkimI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoStronghold tent arrived in Korea.
The long-awaited tent has finally arrived.
I'm going to pitch my tent soon... I'm very excited.
I am happy to arrive safely.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoHighly Recommended
This is an absolutely brilliant tent. We used it extensively at Everest base camp, and it outperformed all the other large tents.
Highly RecommendedWas this helpful?