/ Mountain Hardwear Crag Wagon 60 Backpack
Mountain Hardwear Crag Wagon 60 Backpack
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Mountain Hardwear Crag Wagon 60 Backpack is a gear-swallowing, load-toting crag pack that gobbles up everything you'll need for a full day at the cliff. The Crag Wagon can hold it all while keeping you comfortable on the monster slog up the talus cone.
- Waterproof 4-Layer Dimension-Polyant fabric is lightweight yet durable
- Top loader and panel loader full functionality
- Front panel full U-zip completely opens the pack and offers quick access to the main compartment
- Flat base design allows easier loading while padded base construction protects contents
- Load bearing, fully padded hip belt is removable
- Padded shoulder straps with dual density foam for high level of comfort and support
- Contoured aluminum frame plus Hardwave sheet keep loads supported for a comfortable carry
- Tuck-away storm flap to secure a rope, helmet, or other overload
- Internal gear loops for additional racking and organization
- Quick access guide book pocket and large front pocket for easy organization and storage
- Removable rope tarp with handles and tie points
- Stowable panel loader compression wing to ease zip closure even when pack is full
- Large front and rear handles make handling a loaded pack easier
- Internal side-carry grab handles allow for easy mobility without full repacking
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on defects in materials and workmanship
|Fabric||3-layer canvas X-Pac Dimension-Polyant (83% cotton/17% polyester)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BFBeckham F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBurly and Spacious, I Recommend This Bag
This crag bag is perfect for long days with lots of gear. I can fit two 60m ropes, all my gear, water, and snacks with room to spare. I could probably fit three 60m ropes with sport gear. This is a great and seemingly durable pack. I like the multiple opening options. I organize my gear using the zippered opening and kind of shove everything in at the end of the day through the cinch top. The external gear loops are great for hanging a couple pairs of shoes and the internal loops hold about 16 quickdraws (or other gear on biners). The pack sits nicely with the waist and chest straps, making heavy loads more tolerable.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $62.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.