/ Metolius Freerider Rock Climbing Backpack
Metolius Freerider Rock Climbing Backpack
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 675 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Metolius Freerider Rock Climbing Backpack is great for a day at the crag. The perfect blend between a backpack and a haul bag, the haul bag style adds durability and stands up for easy access and loading gear. An additional compression strap for attaching extra cargo such as a rope or clothing.
- Perfect for a day of climbing, carries like a pack & wears like a haul bag
- Haul-bag-style rand adds durability & allows bag to stand up for easy access to your gear
- Tapered shape facilitates loading
- Plush suspension makes long approaches w/ monster racks bearable
- Closure system employs an unbreakable aluminum buckle
- Tuck-away pocket for convenient guidebook stowage
- Lid storage is accessible from inside & outside
|Capacity:||2,500 cu. in. (41 L)|
|Weight:||3 lb. (1.38 kg)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agobest pack i could ever get to bring all my
best pack i could ever get to bring all my gear to the crag, fits 70m rope, 10 draws, 2 harness and all our gear plus lunch and water and if you need to drag it up it has 2 handles to attach a beener to as a haul bag and its very rugged i take it everywhere.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $33.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.