/ Mammut 9.5 Crag Dry Climbing Rope
Mammut 9.5 Crag Dry Climbing Rope
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Mammut 9.5 Crag Dry Climbing Rope is ideal for sports climbing or classic climbing. It incorporates the proven properties of best-selling Mammut Infinity rope with a perfect balance of small diameter, low weight and high performance. The DRY finishing makes the rope particularly versatile.
- Lasting effectiveness in repelling water and dirt according to UIAA
- Achieves < 1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests
- Optimized abrasion resistance thanks to Dry finishing
- Ready to climb, packed to prevent tangling, no need to uncoil the rope before use
- Center mark
- Warranty period 24 months or in the event of commercial or professional use to 12 months
|Impact force||8.8 kN|
|Sheath proportion||40 %|
|Stretch at 80 kg||8 %|
|UIAA dry test||1.5 %|
|Stretch on first fall||32 %|
|UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg)||8 - 9|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIt's exactly as advertised.
Seems to be a good strong rope with a good price. Will see many climbs.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWell worth its price.
Very sturdy and solid. So far it's holding up well in regular outings in Torres de Paine, Patagonia.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $62.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.