/ Malone Trailer Tongue Kick Stand (Closeout)
Malone Trailer Tongue Kick Stand (Closeout)
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Scroll down to find:
- Suggestions for similar products
- Technical specifications
- Links to user manuals
Replace your standard tongue skid plate with the Malone Trailer Tongue Kick Stand. The Kick Stand keeps your trailer level when unhitched and makes it easier to connect to the tow vehicle. A large integrated wheel allows the trailer to be easily rolled to the desired location by hand.
- Fits Malone EcoLight, LowMax, MicroSport, MicroSport LowBed & XtraLight
- Galvanized post & bracket assembly
- Push-button spring loaded release locks the wheel assembly into the down position for use
- Retracts & locks in the up position when not in use
- Wheel pivots 360 degrees for easy rolling
- Helps keep your trailer level when unhitched from your vehicle
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- RZRaymond Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoA Good Investment
A cheap, easy way to add a tongue wheel to your Malone kayak trailer. It attaches super easy and it works. I can now move around my trailer easier in the garage with the tongue wheel. Beware, this is only a kickstand. There is no way to raise and lower it once in the down position. It only rotates up, parallel with the tongue or down perpendicular to it.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agogood decision
Bought this mainly for when not using my kayaks and it makes the trailer sit very level, good decision.
- DDougI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPerfect addition for Malone Microsport trailer!
Exactly as described. Easy to install and seems to be sturdy enough to hold the Microsport trailer level. This was the perfect addition to our kayak trailer. Highly recommended if you have a Malone trailer.