/ Malone SlopeSide Sliding Ski/Snowboard Rack
Malone SlopeSide Sliding Ski/Snowboard Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 715 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Malone Slopeside Sliding Ski/Snowboard Rack is a high capacity carrier that simplifies loading and unloading with an extendable frame design. No-more stretching over the roof! Use the spring loaded internal extension latch to slide the carriers out over the edge of the vehicle.
- High load capacity for multiple skis or boards
- Ultra-soft high grade rubber grips
- Single push button access
- Spring loaded internal extension latch
- Key locking to deter opportunity theft
- Universal fit mounting brackets and hardware
- Easy to install - No tools required
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
|Capacity||5 sets of skis or 4 snowboards|
|Material||Powder coated aluminum|
|Dimensions||31" x 4.5" x 2"|
What’s In The Box:
- 2 Slopeside Sliding Ski/Snowboard Carriers
- 2 Keys
- 1 Hardware Kit
- 1 Instruction Manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- DFDiana F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice Rack
Excellent product, very sturdy, and easy to install. I am glad we purchased this specific product!!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $35.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.