/ Malone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Saddle Up Pro Kayak Trailer Package
Malone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Saddle Up Pro Kayak Trailer Package
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 11515 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Malone MicroSport LowBed SaddleUp Pro Trailer package easily loads and transports kayaks from your driveway to the water’s edge. The load bar support system extensively lowers the overall bar height to minimize your need to lift. LowBed trailers are the perfect combination of affordability and quality.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- Galvanized slot wheels with sealed marine-grade bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20 feet in length
- Steel rectangular load bars with D-ring tie-down points fit most manufacturer’s attachments
- SaddleUp Pro cradles fit most kayaks, including those with a center keel or pontoon-style bottom
- High-speed DOT-approved wheels can handle highway travel
- Marine-grade galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Typically assembles in 3-4 hours with standard tools, complete instructions included
- Made in the USA
- Kayaks not included
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Please note: Assembly required. Due to shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped via ground services to a US address. No expedited or international shipping options are available. Trailer MCO paperwork is in box #2.
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
MicroSport LowBed Trailer:
|11-gauge pre-galvanized steel
|Maximum Recommended Kayak Length
|Megawing Cradle Weight Capacity (Per Set)
|44 - 63"
|Hitch Ball Size
|2" Class II
|Flat 4 connection
|Recommended Tire Pressure
|35 to 40 PSI
|159" L x 78" W
|Trailer Width (Without Crossbars)
|Frame Width (Width With Fenders)
SaddleUp Pro Kayak/SUP Carriers:
|1 kayak / 1-2 SUP boards
|5" long x 5" wide x 9" tall
|Nylon frames with high-density TPR rubber padding
What’s In The Boxes (13 Cartons Total):
- 1 MicroSport LowBed trailer (assembly required)
- 2 High-speed wheels
- 1 Reinforced steel tongue
- 2 MPG110 SaddleUp Kayak/SUP Carrier sets
- 1 Spare tire with locking attachment
- Instruction manual & registration documents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WBWilliam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoDoes the JOB
Received in a timely manner. Assembly instructions were adequate. The side pieces are NOT interchangeable, unless you want the MALONE logo upside down. (Decals were already applied, contrary to instructions.) Gave the wheel bearings 3 shots of marine grade grease, even though they were "pre-greased". Assembly took about 4 hours with me taking my time. Just lay out the pieces and hardware as directed. Segregate bolts,washers, and nuts that come in bags to prevent using the wrong size washers on a couple of bolts. And don't let your Lab help you, especially if she likes to try chewing a nut (10 minute delay looking for it). Totally submerged the trailer 4 times so far and no problem w/lights. Wheels' galvanizing is not smooth, but I'd rather have too much than too little. The trailer holds both of our 36" wide Vanhunk Shad kayaks without hanging over the trailer sides. Our kayaks are only 10' long, but the trailer can easily haul much longer, but not dual 38"+ kayaks. I like the 70 mph rated tires. It does respond differently than our 20' horse trailer when backing. Practice before you try backing down a busy launch ramp. I let my wife ride in her kayak while I back into the water. She then brings both over to a spot where I can climb into my kayak. Helps on cool mornings, or sharp drop offs, to postpone getting wet. And she enjoys it more. Need I say more?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMalone MicroSport LowBed 2-Boat Saddle Up Pro Kayak Trailer Package
This trailer is awesome. I makes getting to the water really easy. It travels nicely on the highway with no problems. Reasonable price and assembly was straight forward.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $575.77 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.