/ Malone MicroSport 2-Boat MegaWing Kayak Trailer Package - MPG461GS
Malone MicroSport 2-Boat MegaWing Kayak Trailer Package - MPG461GS
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 10795 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Malone MicroSport 2-Boat MegaWing trailer package makes transporting recreational or sea kayaks very easy. V-style carriers hold kayaks bottom-down to improve gas mileage and lower wind resistance. It also includes detailed instructions and pre-fitted electrical, mechanical, and hub assemblies.
- MegaWing kayak carriers with green straps & hardware
- Full-size galvanized spare wheel with locking attachment
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- Galvanized slot wheels with sealed marine-grade bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20 feet in length
- Steel cross rails with D-ring tie-down points fit most manufacturer’s attachments/li>
- Marine-grade galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Assembles in 3-4 hours, complete instructions included
- Made in the USA
- Kayaks not included
- 5-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Construction||11-gauge pre-galvanized steel|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.|
|Maximum Recommended Kayak Length||20'|
|Crossbar Spread||44 - 63"|
|Hitch Ball Size||2" Class II|
|Wiring Harness||Flat 4 connection|
|Tongue Weight||25 lbs.|
|Axle Rating||1800 lbs.|
|Trailer Dimensions||159" L x 78" W|
|Trailer Weight||240 lbs.|
What’s In The Boxes (6 Total in shipment):
- 1 MicroSport Base Trailer
- 2 Sets of two MegaWing carriers w/ hardware & load straps
- 1 Spare Tire w/ locking attachment
- Instruction manual & registration documents
Please note: Assembly required. Due to shipping restrictions, this item can only be shipped via ground services to a US address. No expedited or international shipping options are available. Trailer MCO paperwork is in box #2 of the MicroSport.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JLJohn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoLooks good so far
Assembly went okay. I found the instructions were not specific enough. Past experience taught me not to assume in assembly. But in the end everything went as planned. Final product looks good.
5 stars if better written instructions.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoMPG461GS
Gets the boats to the water and back.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $539.77 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.