/ Level Six Women's Nova Dry Top
Level Six Women's Nova Dry Top
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1750 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Premium and comfortable, the versatile Level Six Women's Nova Dry Top is designed with a combination of eXhaust 2.5 and 3 ply neoprene nylon for providing high performance and durability during watercraft, such as white water paddling, open-water cruising, SUP, and water skiing.
- Long sleeve dry top for adventure-loving women
- Manufactured with a blend of waterproof and breathable eXhaust 2.5 & 3 nylon
- Latex gaskets on neck and wrist closures for an optimal fit
- Double tunnel system adds security and high resistance to the top
- Keeps you dry during watercraft and water activities
- 3-ply panels on high wear areas for more durability and wear resistance
- Chest pocket with YKK aqua guard water-resistant zipper
- Concealed pocket in the interior for storing small valuables
- Manufacturer 100% lifetime guarantee against defects in materials & workmanship
|Torso Material||Waterproof & breathable eXhaust 2.5 Ply nylon|
|Shoulder & Arm Material||Waterproof & breathable eXhaust 3.0 Ply nylon|
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with adjustable neck|
|Wrist Closures||Latex gaskets with adjustable overcuffs|
|Waist Closure||DCS (Dual Cinch System)|
|Pockets||1 - Chest|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- EJEsther J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEVERYTHING I WANT IN A DRYTOP
Been using this drytop for a few months now in both OC1, C1 and kayak. It does it's job (keeping me warm and dry) perfectly well, is extremely comfortable to wear and allows great range of movement without being too much fabric and is also holding up well so far.
Great colours, too!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExactly what I needed
I recently took this dry top down the Green River through Gates of Lodore. I used the dry top in the morning before the sun hit the canyon and stayed dry through all the little splashy rapids and the big ones too. The last day was cold, windy, and snowing. This dry top allowed me to layer up underneath and kept me dry and warm the entire day in my kayak. If not for this dry top I would have had a cold, miserable day. Definitely recommend.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $87.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.