/ Level Six Quartz 2 mm Neoprene Paddling Hood
Level Six Quartz 2 mm Neoprene Paddling Hood
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 250 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The Level Six Quartz 2 mm Neoprene Paddling Hood is an insulating neoprene hood designed for those braving the coldest conditions. This hood is constructed from an ultra-warm 3mm neoprene and featu...
The Level Six Quartz 2 mm Neoprene Paddling Hood is an insulating neoprene hood designed for those braving the coldest conditions. This hood is constructed from an ultra-warm 3mm neoprene and features fully liquid sealed seams.
- 2mm polyester-faced neoprene
- Low profile three-panel design
- Chin wrap keeps you warmer
- Brim helps keep the sun out of your eyes
- Draw cord adjustment lets you customize the fit
- Liquid sealed seams
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in material & workmanship
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect
Seems awesome to me. Also easy to get off and on.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.