/ Kuat Sherpa 2.0 Bike Hitch Rack
- CTCynthia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSherpa 2.0 Bike Rack
So far so fine! So much better than the one I had. It is twice as heavy to put on and take off but the ease of loading and unloading the bikes is a fair trade.
- KWKENNETH W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoVery happy!
A great find - very happy -
- WLWilliam L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoNice Bike Rack at a Great Price
Rack was just as I expected it to be at the lowest price around. Not expecting to have to buy a new one, but would definitely buy from Outdoorplay again.
- RBRichard B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOff to a great start with Sherpa 2.0
I recently purchased the Kuat Sherpa 2.0 as a 2nd bike rack after purchasing a new car. I had a 2" hitch installed. My old rack was a Thule basic hitch mounted rack. I really like the Sherpa for its thoughtful design including ease of loading bikes, the spacing between bikes to avoid any friction, the firm ratchet arm to hold the bikes in place and the 'no wobble' hitch connection using a hand-tightening cam system. Security is excellent, too. It has a locking feature to the hitch connection and a cable locking system for the bikes. Great for travel -- which is partly why I purchased it. A drawback is the cable itself -- it defies any attempt to neatly stow it when not in use. Ideally, it would be attached in some way to the rack in a compact manner so that the two are inseparable. TIP: I put the security key on my car key ring to ensure that I'm never without that all important key! So far, I'm very pleased with my purchase decision.
- LRLynn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoVery quick and easy loading
Very quick and easy loading and unloading the bikes! We leave this on the car all the time because your able to quickly access the rear hatch easily . Love this!