Kuat Sherpa 2.0 Bike Hitch Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $157.25 with
Starting at $52.41/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Kuat Sherpa 2.0 Bike Hitch Rack is the perfect gift for your two-wheeled companions! The low-profile lightweight arced design resets the standard for user-friendly adventures. Folding tire cradles create an abundance of clearance while a foot-activated pivot lever lets you unfold the Sherpa.
- Comfortably carries one to two bicycles
- Low profile, lightweight arced design adds space between bikes
- Folding front cradle adds space between the rack and your vehicle
- Front tire ratchet design with intuitive release
- Rear tire cradle with co-molded strap
- Pivot lever with foot assist for rear of vehicle access
- Semi integrated cable bike lock and hitch pin lock
- No-tool install with hand-tightening hitch cam system
- Dedicated 1.25 & 2-inch hitch receiver sizes
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Fits Hitch Receiver Sizes||1.25" or 2"|
|Load Capacity||1 - 2 bikes|
|Weight Capacity||80 lbs. (40 lbs. per bike)|
|Spacing Between Bikes||14"|
|Fits Wheel Sizes||20 - 29"*|
|Maximum Bike Wheelbase||47"|
|Maximum Tire Width||3"**|
*20”-24” wheels will require an adapter. Sold separately.
**Phat Bike Kit recommended for tires wider than 2.75”. Sold separately.
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a 1.25" or 2" receiver hitch
- Do not install on recreational vehicles or trailers
- Do not use offroad
- Do not use hitch extenders
- Do not take through an automatic carwash
- Do not use front tire bicycle fenders, rain/wind covers, or tarps
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
- RBRichard B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOff to a great start with Sherpa 2.0
I recently purchased the Kuat Sherpa 2.0 as a 2nd bike rack after purchasing a new car. I had a 2" hitch installed. My old rack was a Thule basic hitch mounted rack. I really like the Sherpa for its thoughtful design including ease of loading bikes, the spacing between bikes to avoid any friction, the firm ratchet arm to hold the bikes in place and the 'no wobble' hitch connection using a hand-tightening cam system. Security is excellent, too. It has a locking feature to the hitch connection and a cable locking system for the bikes. Great for travel -- which is partly why I purchased it. A drawback is the cable itself -- it defies any attempt to neatly stow it when not in use. Ideally, it would be attached in some way to the rack in a compact manner so that the two are inseparable. TIP: I put the security key on my car key ring to ensure that I'm never without that all important key! So far, I'm very pleased with my purchase decision.Was this helpful?
- LRLynn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoVery quick and easy loading
Very quick and easy loading and unloading the bikes! We leave this on the car all the time because your able to quickly access the rear hatch easily . Love this!Was this helpful?
- SPShannon P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect bike rack, easy to
Perfect bike rack, easy to use and easy to assembleWas this helpful?
- DHDaniela H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoEasy to put together- only
Easy to put together- only tip read the instruction manual first before you take anything out of the box
Lightweight and easy to put on
Bike is super stable on it
Great to have locking mechanism we with it
No issue opening the trunk with the bike onWas this helpful?
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Bike Rack
Compact unit and very easy to use.Was this helpful?